Whether you suffer from depression, know someone who does or just want to learn about depression and how to prevent it, the Neil Nedley Depression & Anxiety Recovery Program is just what you are looking for. The brain is the most complex organ in the body, so it stands to reason that there are many contributors to maintaining mental health and to the development of mental health problems.
The program will review the following themes and more
- How to know if depression or another cause is creating a lack of energy, and the best way to achieve restorative rest and rejuvenation.
- Understanding nutritional secrets to improve mood
- How to enhance the circulation and activity of the control center of emotions in the brain.
- Discover how emotional intelligence is more important in life than IQ.
The 8-week seminar begins on Tuesday 3 April, 7pm to 8.30pm
- Session One: Identifying Depression and Its Causes
- Session Two: Lifestyle Treatment for Depression
- Session Three: Nutrition and the Brain
- Session Four: How Thinking can Defeat Depression
- Session Five: Positive Lifestyle Choices
- Session Six: Stress without Distress
- Session Seven: Living above Loss
- Session Eight: How to Improve Brain Function
Limited spaces, register now: 089-241-6317, firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This program should be viewed as a mental health series concerned with educating and aiding individuals on the path to recovery. The Nedley Depression and Anxiety Recovery Program is not a substitute for a physician, psychiatrist or a licensed counsellor, and if you are in need of help from such sources you should not hesitate to seek it.
Please note that this program has come to an end. Register your interest for an upcoming session using the form below.